Teenagers between 12 and 17 years old accompagnied by their parents in Royan.
A2 and above
- Improve student's overall level of French and strengthen speaking skills
- Practise French while doing sports and creative activities
- Foster exchanges within a multicultural environment
- Reinforce basic language skills such as grammar, vocabulary, spelling, etc.
Communicative learner-centered approach based on authentic documents.
Access to multimedia language labs for individual instruction
Active learning strategies:
- Role play, debates
- Pair + group work filmed for critical analysis
- Multimedia projects: learn the basics of photography and make a film.
- Music and singing: music is a universal language, sing and create a "Lip Dub"!
- Drama: create mini plays and become an actor for a few days in Royan.
- Board games: develop cognitive skills, strategic thinking and intercultural communication
Lunches supervised by CAREL staff
Sports activities after 15h30 :
- Surfing : wave and paddleboarding or indoboard
- Sports for every-one: beach-volley, kitesurf, soccer, badminton, moutain biking, laser games, treasure hunts, kayaking, sailing, stand up paddleboarding, cross cultural teamwork...
Saturday - excursion : discovery of iconic places of the region.
- 15 students maximum for group
- Monday to Friday, 5 hours par day / 25 hours per week
- Saturday excursion for courses of 2 weeks or more
- Recommended minimum stay : 2 weeks.
2 to 6 July, 2018
9 to 13 July, 2018
16 to 20 July, 2018
23 to 27 July, 2018
1 week : 352 €
2 weeks : 704 €
Lunches : 60 € per week
Sports : 202 € per week