Teenagers between 12 and 17 years old accompagnied by their parents in Royan.
A2 and above
- Improve student's overall level of French and strengthen speaking skills
- Practise French while doing sports and creative activities
- Foster exchanges within a multicultural environment
- Reinforce basic language skills such as grammar, vocabulary, spelling, etc.
Teenagers accompanied by their parents can just take French lessons in the morning. Lunches, afternoon activities and excursions are optional.
Communicative learner-centered approach based on authentic documents.
Access to multimedia language labs for individual instruction.
Active learning strategies :
- Role plays, debates
- Pair + group work filmed for critical analysis
In the afternoon the students can do a wide variety of activities based on the French language organised and supervised by the teachers.
- creative writing
- working on songs
- role plays and writing sketches (filmed in the TV studio with viewing and feedback in the classroom).
- boardgames : reflection, strategy and diplomacy, games encouraging intercultural communication
These fun activities are planned by the teachers according to the students' preferences and the points covered in the training programme.
Lunches: supervised by CAREL staff
- a different activity every day!
- programme defined with the teenagers at the beginning of the week
- orienteering, cross cultural teamwork, Olympic Games
- beach-volley, work park, jump park, stand up paddle, kayak
- tree-climbing, climbing
- laser games, bowling
- horse-riding, golf
Saturday - excursion : discovery of iconic places of the region.
- 15 students maximum for group
- Monday to Friday, either 15 hours (morning lessons) or 25 hours per week (morning + afternoon)
- Saturday excursion for courses of 2 weeks or more
- Recommended minimum stay : 2 weeks.
1 July to 2 August 2019
1 week :
morning lessons : 220 €
25 hours course : 365 €
Lunches : 60 € per week
Sports : 205 € per week