Adults or University students.
B1 and above
Help students prepare by reviewing exam methodology which test the 4 skills necessary to communicate in French: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Develop strategies to succeed in the different tests;
- Improve students' overall linguistic level;
- Enrich student's vocabulary and socio-cultural knowledge.
The programs offered by the CAREL are taken from the level descriptors of the CEFR and the criteria required by the CIEP based on previous tests.
- Improve general linguistic skills,
- help the student feel comfortable with the exam format (different parts, timing, rating),
- practice exercises and mock exams which are corrected and analyzed.
Study material and equipment :
- Authentic documents, recordings, DELF/DALF topics,
- Language laboratory (oral comprehension),
- TV studio (gain confidence and learn how to speak while under pressure),
- Multimedia workshop (training on authentic audio recordings).
- groups of 15 students maximum,
- from Monday to Friday : 5 hours per day / 25 hours,
- length: 1 week.
5 to 9 March 2018
30 April to 4 May 2018
3 to 7 December 2018
Download the calendar.
Optional: DELF and/or DALF exam the following week (recommended).